Thursday, May 24, 2012

Almost Time to Leave

This first post is really just a place holder so I can let folks know where to find what will hopefully be daily posts.  If I have internet connection I will post information and pictures throughout the trip.

I leave Saturday but won't meet up with the rest of the group until I land in Tel Aviv Sunday afternoon (their time).  I have instructions on what to do if either they or I miss a connection: one of the many things I've been praying does not happen.  I've spent the last month reading the bible, reading about Jewish life at the time of Christ, and trying to walk at least 3 miles a day.  Our group has also been praying for a successful trip so that we may be renewed in faith after spending 2 weeks walking and studying in Jesus' footsteps.

John (our guide and teacher) has been intentionally vague about the details but considering the location and the subject it can only be exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment